Pubs Adelaide welcomes Adelaide VIC, browse through our listings to find a lovely Pub, Club or Restaurant of your choice.
The Grand Hotel, situated in the heart of Warrandyte, was constructed in 1895, when it replaced the Anderson’s Hotel, which previously occupied the same site. The Hotel was bought by Francis Trezise and remained in the Trezise Family until the 1960’s. Ken and Alice Watson made modifications to the original building in the 1960’s and more modifications have been made since by various owners. The Grand Hotel last changed ownership early in the 1990’s and to date remains under the same ownership.
The Olinda Creek Hotel was built in 1868 by a local man named John Hutchinson.
John, was an active pioneer in the Yarra Valley area. The Olinda Creek Hotel was named a favourite meeting and drinking place for all that lived within the area.
It remains a Lilydale landmark renowned for good food, courteous and friendly service and fine refreshments.
The Olinda Creek Hotel is open 7 days a week.